T-Clean quartz tube cleaning systems are designed and built to suit each customer’s specific processing requirements.
The ergonomic design and user friendly touch screen interface mounted at eye level, helps provide the operator with a machine that has a minimal footprint.
Integral process area lighting.
Easy to use, thus helping to maximise throughput.
Capable of handling tubes of up to 2.5m in length
Rugged and reliable tube handling system helps ensure maximum uptime.
Optional integral parts cleaning station available.
System constructed from high quality welded polyprolyne sheet with a fully sealed mild steel or aluminium frame underneath. Solid frame contruction allows for acurate, repeatable automation. The system is supplied with fully adjustable levelling feet.
Flexible machine control using PLC controllers with GUI interface.
Full safety specification and CE certification compliance
- Touch screen colour HMI
- User definable process recipes
- Nitrogen & DI water hand spray guns
- Made from high purity materials
- Integral chemical dosing
- DI water rinse
- Hot or cold Nitrogen drying options
- Holding tanks for chemical re-use
- Tube rotation for minimum chemical use
- Remote chemical dispense modules
- Remote waste collection modules
- Fully automatic or manual variants