The 5000 series furnace systems have been designed specifically for the processing of 150 mm wafers or 125*125 mm substrates. The performance and reliability of these systems is warranted by their position as market leading equipment.
- Systems are available with flat zones of either 28-30” or 38-40” to meet different throughput requirements.
- Systems can be configured for 200 mm processing at mid or low temperatures providing an upgrade path from 150mm to 200mm.
- Standard process guarantees are available for a wide range of applications.
- The system is controlled by the industry leading TMX controller, with the latest PCMUX supervisor providing a full graphical user interface for set up, recipe writing, data collection and analysis. The PCMUX control system has SECS I/II interfaces as standard and includes an LSCS software module providing a configurable interface into any factory MES system or third party automation.
- For all Thermco furnaces there are a number of configurable options and enhancements available to meet specific customer requirements.