Access to and use of this site (“Tetreon.com’) is provided by Tetreon Limited. subject to the following terms:
Use of Tetreon.com
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Tetreon.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Tetreon.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Tetreon.com content requires the prior written permission of Tetreon Limited.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
3. Tetreon.com content, including information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Tetreon Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
4. Under no circumstances will Tetreon Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Tetreon.com regardless of the form of action.
5. Tetreon Limited does not warrant that functions contained in Tetreon.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Tetreon.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. The names, images and logos identifying Tetreon Limited are subject to copyright and design rights. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Tetreon Limited, or any other third party.
7. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Tetreon.com then the latter shall prevail.
8. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.